Safety and ongoing enjoyment of the airfield and surrounding area
- Emergency Services take precedence at all times
- Airfield becomes “Ground Zero” at times of emergencies
- Provides an air “Safety Ramp” for general aviation
- Creation and enforcement of new “Fly and Drive Neighbourly” policies
- Creation and enforcement of new “Conditions of Use” protocols for general aviators utilising the airfield
- 50% of airfield will be dedicated to non-aviation use: bushwalking, radio club, star gazers club, RAAF cadets bivouacs, etc.
- Establishment of a stakeholder group facilitating collaboration and input